Friday, February 27, 2015

WTF Sexual Harassment Stock Photos Of The Day

I don't see the problem here.

HONK HONK!

Nice yabos! Bud Man like!

Okay, okay, you can take Friday off.

At least you're not holding it over your dick again.
You tricked me good last year, you rascal!

You and your stupid beard have three seconds
to get off Facebook and print my fucking document.
Can I be of ASSistance?

I don't care if we're the only two Asians in the company.
That doesn't mean I'm going to pork you.

He just came out of the shitter.

Yes, mistress, I will be faster with your coffee.

I think I found your ferret, Larry.

I see your point.

Falling turd in 4...3...2...

It's all right, I'm a celebrity. I'm on Modern Family.
I have no idea what I'm doing.

DON'T LOOK AT MY TUCK-UNDER! IT'S HIDEOUS!

HARDER, BITCH! HURT ME.


source

0 comments:

Post a Comment