Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Former Pizza Hut Conversions Of The Day

From a blog called Used To Be A Pizza Hut (thanks for the link, Jim Morley), which reminds me of another page that used to exist called Not Fooling Anybody (see this blog post from the super-early days of LOTD).

Urgent care. And bread sticks.

Just your typical child care/career development center. At least it's not sketchy.

Instead of oil of cloves it smells like oil of olives.

Looks like it's hard to get an appointment there.

Doubling down! Two shitty restaurants where one used to be.

All former delivery cars, I bet.

They added a porch. Tricky. I was totally fooled.

If you call and they say "The agent has stepped out for a minute,"
he's at that pub next door.

Adult Koncepts. Krappy.

I trust my most important financial transactions to a guy
in a gutted Pizza Hut, don't you?

They boarded up the windows so you can shop for hooch in private.

Why do all my clean clothes smell like a Meat Lovers Pizza (TM)?

Funeral home! Awesome. Maybe they use the old pizza ovens for cremation.

I saved the best for last. The Yakima County Morgue in Yakima, WA.





source

0 comments:

Post a Comment