Sunday, April 20, 2014

Explosive New Shroud Of Turin Theory Explains Jesus Image


"What makes a really good scientist is a healthy disregard for limits and conventions that say " you can't do this or that" I Hope I never lose that"---Taylor Wilson ... the young scientist who built a fusion reactor at age 14.
I the spirit of disregard for limits and conventions and NOT allowing anyone to tell you " You can't believe this or that, or you have to believe this.." and since it is coming up on the holiday of Easter we will submit this post for your examination.
I never examined or cared to examine the Shroud of Turin until about two years ago. I thought it to be nothing but fiction and fables on steroids. A "random" event caused me to stop, look and listen. You will find it in Chapter 9 of the new Book " In Search of a Quantum God" If you are looking for the truth ...and nothing but the truth as I was... LIKE our site and watch for the release of the Book:
" In search of the Quantum God" Coming Soon World Wide ...with e-book available here and old school covered editions in your local book store  link 


0 comments:

Post a Comment