Sunday, March 2, 2014

That's what Baby Stingrays look like


FB Top Comments
That's super weird looking but kinda cool.
They can be the cause of world peace
Those fuckers killed da crocadile hunter mate!!!
I have had a baby stingray in the palm of my hand , they are awesome
They look like aliens trapped in lollipop wrappers, just sayin
amazing I only know one other person in thy world that would appreciate this! I mant. It!
They look like tadpoles wrapped in plastic.
They all look so evil, especially the bottom right one
They look like chinese frilled neck lizards! Haha
how freaky do these look lol if u cut off the wings it kinda looks like pollywhirl from pokemon lo
No matter how many I kill... theres never enough to avenge steve...
cute, until they killed steve erwin
They look like cats stuck in between tissue papers
They look like bits of pasta no offense u know the pasta with meat inside?
What species is this? Every ray I've ever see has the eyes on top, so I think this photo may be a fake.


0 comments:

Post a Comment