Thursday, March 20, 2014

Got no words to describe this pic


FB Top Comments
Its true throughout the world so many children are suffering when no child should.Its heartbreaking. We moan and complain when really we dont know how lucky we are.
my mums my rock!' x
So many people need to WAKE UP. Is obviously about a child missing his mother. too many blinds eyes are taken
Awe I hope he just fell asleep and wakes to his mothers loving arms xx
Absolutely beautiful and very moving
I've got a few but don't think I shall say because I'd get hate and death messages if I do lol
Get a pillow son, much more comfy
The kid fell asleep on a rock. So some internet kid decided his mother must be fed and that's what he's dreaming of. Logic.
He misses his mums comforting touch!! Everyone knows how that feels at some point in their life.
We don't know the situation, my kids used to sleep anywhere, hi mum may be sat just out of the pic and this was taken for family memories of what things their kids did ... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment