Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paralympian Juan José Méndez Fernández is a cyclist from Spain

Paralympian Juan José Méndez Fernández is a cyclist from Spain who's missing his left arm and left leg.


FB Top Comments
I know people with all limbs but cant ride at all .
So it is certainly true that nothing is impossible in this world or say hereafter if one has determination and persistence to achieve what they aim for..
Just goes to show I must apreciate my body more and go out and do what I want to!
 I'm sure he wouldn't mind we all have abilities and disabilities I can't do half the stuff they can do they are amazing.
After I commented I realized what I said, I was refering to him riding circle track as in the pic, they always go clockwise.
Determination perseverance and that would conquer any difficulties you got in life..my respect
Wooow! That's touching indeed! Nothing is impossible if you believe and focused!
At least he didn't use any enhancements like someone we know
Eating a mango while smoking marijuana can increase euphoria and get you higher, helping to provide a better experience.
Salute real life hero! Even his cycle has only one pedal...

1 comments: