Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This is the craziest selfie EVER!


FB Top Comments
Thats a serious set of stones he's got
Props to that guy.. cause there isn't enough money in the world to get me up there! Lol
never know could be real the way people have been doing parkour.
He made it all the way up there and he couldnt make a little bit more effort to do a crazy face ! it would make it just perfect !
meanwhile other camera barely captures 2 person from that distance
takes my stomach away just looking at this picture! i have dreams about falling from high places all the time
no way that someone tried to climb all this wearing jeans....
You all realize this is fake and photo shopped, right? Smh..people will believe anything nowadays.
of course it is photoshop. For one, how would you get up there, without a helicopter, which I would be surprised if any pilot would consider flying that close to a buidling. Instead of calling out "fake" or "photoshop" just admire the detail in it. I think it is a kickass pic, good work.
The people who do this as a sport are out of their fucking gourds.
Cool shot but I dunno ...no harness no nothing and if you look thwres barely footing to step down onto anything ...I dunno...awesome if its real
Fake.... how'd he get up there? Its not like there's stairs
It's not photoshopped he is a free climber they climb buildings without anything but there hands and feet
Nope.It isn't photoshopped.There is a guy from Russia who takes these crazy pics.Youtube it if you want.
Wide angle lense his body will look like that. Take a self with a go pro. Same concept. Real. And bad ass.
doesn't matter where or what you're doing, men don't take selfies
I think ill stick to my bathroom selfies thank you very much. I want to live
I don't know of this one is fake, doesn't look like it. It is possible to get up in places like this. Anyone seen the crazy Russian guys who do pull ups hanging from telephone antennas and stuff like that? They get up in some crazy places hundreds of feet in the air
It is the height of selfie....seein 4th time today
I'd like to put a stoner up there
My heart is beating crazy fast just looking at this!!
how does he get back? and don"t say the way he came up because getting down is way more difficult dan getting up that shit
i would be scared to put my phone out of my pocket, and my hands would sweat so much of fear, i'd probably drop my phone xD
From the surrounding buildings, looks like Vegas. Fuck that though. Dude was high and having a hangover night. Lol!
Not possible. First of all the wind that high up would have knocked if off. He is not harnessed to anything. Second there is no way he got up there. It's not real.
its photoshopped because tip of the tower cant be the same size as him. how would people be able to see the tip from the ground?
Tbh I'd be surprised if this was photoshopped. There's A LOT of people who climb stuff like that. As well as that the sun line seems to be effecting him correctly, as well as his hands shadow.
its not fake. this dude does this kind of stuff for a living. he'll hang off buildings with just one hand, he'll walk across construction parts that are high in the sky, etc.
It is photoshopped you dumbasses! The guy in the youtube video was strapped with harnesses! If you really believe this picture you need to get a life and off the fucking internet!
The real challenge is climbing that in those skinny jeans
there is a difference between bravery and stupidity. bravery is selflessly defending someone at your own risk, etc. stupidity is when you have to tell someone 'if I fall before taking this selfie, remember that I love you'
If this is real stupid idiots, these pictures are just going to make younger people want to get a crazier selfie of them self for seeing this pic. Let me know when some one dies from these kind of things so I can say I TOLD U SO ..
That is cool as fuck!!!!He ain't hurting nobody,,,Unless he falls and lands on them,and we know that didn't happen bc I'm sure it would have caption it so.
He is just synchronizing his map. As long as there is a pile of hay some where he can jump down safely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment